Long Range Facility Planning Committee
The Long Range Facility Planning Committee, consisting of twelve (12) members, was established by the Township Council in 2011 to: 1) identify current facility deficiencies and future facility needs; 2) prepare a report on their findings; and 3) recommend a Long Range Facility Plan for Council consideration. The committee includes a member of the Council, the Township Manager, four (4) Township staff members recommended by the Township Manager, a representative of each Fire Company, a member of the Planning Board, a member of the Recreation Advisory Board, and two (2) residents, with a preference towards Architectural, Planning, or other related professional experience.
- Richard Phelan, Township Council member
- David Hollberg, Township Manager
- William Pereira, Public Works Director
- Robert Grant, Construction Official
- Brian Spring, Police Chief
- Peter Correale, Health Official
- Jon Schenck, Fire Co. No. 1
- Art Schmidt, Fire Co. No. 2
- Martin Altis, Planning Board member
- David Kohle, Recreation Advisory Committee member
- Rocco Salluce, resident member
- Bill Sayre, resident member/Board of Education President designee
Any resident interested in serving on the committee should submit a completed Volunteer Application/Citizen Leadership form to the Township Clerk.