PV Park/Woodland Lake Rules & Regulations
PV PARK SUMMER HOURS
May 26 - June 24
Monday - Friday: 2:00-7:00
June 25 - July 29
Monday - Saturday: 10:00-8:00
July 30- September 3
Monday - Saturday: 10:00-7:00
4th Annul Food Truck Festival Saturday, July 7th
10:00 - 6:00
Lake Members: $1
Non Members: $3
Pequannock Valley Park Rules & Regulations
PV Park Rules & Regulations are designed to help insure the safety and enjoyment of all park members. Failure to comply with the policies set, may result in suspension or forfeiture of lake privileges. The following list of Rules/Regulations, are based on Township Ordinances, therefore, prosecution may result from abuses to these rules.
1. All Park users must obey recreation personnel.
2. Badges are not transferable.
3. Badge Users will only be admitted if their Photo Id Badges
are scanned at gate guard.
4. Children under the age of 12 are not
permitted in the park unless:
A. They are accompanied by an individual who is at
least 16 years old and remains with the child as
long as he is in the park. OR
B. Any child between the ages of 12 & 14 is eligible to
take a swimming test. Upon successful completion
and parental approval, the child may enter the park
without supervision. Tests can be arranged by
contacting the Park Manager or a Certified Lifeguard.
5. Swimming is restricted to supervised areas only.
6. Swimming & wading may be restricted to certain areas due to
special activities or low attendance.
7. Only the 25 meter lanes are available for lap swimming. The
buddy system must be used and permission obtained from a
lifeguard or the Park Manager.
8. Inflatable water paraphernalia is restricted to the shallow
area. (This includes toys, beachballs, inner tubes, snorkels,
face masks, fins, etc.)
9. Diving restrictions include:
A. If you can't swim, you can't dive.
B. Only one diver is permitted on the board.
C. No excessive bouncing.
D. Before diving be certain that the person ahead of you
has surfaced and move out of the way.
E. All patrons that wish to use the 3 meter diving board (the high dive)
must meet the height requirement. Lifeguard approval of height
is necessary before accessing the board.
10. Music and television volumes must be kept at a
low level - enough not to disturb other park users.
11. Diaper changing is limited to the restroom facilities only.
Changing tables are located in both men's and ladies' rooms.
12. Strictly prohibited:
A. Disorderly Conduct
C. Alcoholic Beverages
E. Feeding Wildlife
ALL PERSONS MUST LEAVE THE PARK AREA BEFORE CLOSING.
See above for Fee Schedule
Boat Registration: $10/Boat
Members may bring up to five guests
*Come to Parks & Rec. for your 2018 Sticker...AFTER you Register & Pay Online