1. ________ 2 complete applications (once the application has been deemed complete the applicant shall submit 18 additional copies of the application).
2. ________ 2 copies of the plat (an additional 18 copies will be required once the application has been deemed complete).
3. ________ Payment of the administrative and escrow review deposits.
4. ________ Proof of payment of taxes signed by the Tax Collector.
5. ________ Names and address of: (a) holders of 10% or more of stock in applicant and/or owner, if either is a corporation; or (b) holders of 10% or more of interest in applicant if partnership (per N.J.S.A. 40:55D-48.1).
6. ________ In the case where a building or structure is to be built on a vacant parcel of land, the applicant shall submit Health Department approval of a septic system where sanitary sewers are not available.
7. ________ Completed flood plain development application (where required by ordinance)
8. ________ Each submission shall be drawn at an appropriate scale not less than 1 equals 100 and shall be submitted on one of four of the following standard sheet sizes (8½x 13; 15x 21; 24x 36 or 30x 42)
9. ________ ALL USE VARIANCE applications shall submit a report prepared by a licensed professional planner indicating the special reasons, zoning impacts and similar data under which the application is being prepared.
ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN DEEMED COMPLETE THE APPLICANT SHALL PROVIDE EIGHTEEN COPIES OF ALL MATERIALS RELATING TO THE PENDING APPLICATION.
In addition, the following information shall appear on all plans in order to be deemed complete:
A. ________ A key map showing the entire tract, the zone in which the subject property
and all property within 200 radius of the subject property including the
tax map block and lot numbers and owners
name. Said map to be drawn at a scale of
1 = 100.
B. ________ Title Block in accordance with the rules governing title blocks for professional engineers (N.J.S.A. 45:8-36);
1. Name, title, address and license number of the professional or professionals who prepared the plat or plan.
2. Scale (both graphic and written).
3. Date or original preparation and of each subsequent revision thereof and a list of the specific revisions entered on each sheet.
block and lot numbers as they appear on the Township Tax Map.
C. ________ 1. North Arrow.
2. Name, title, address and telephone number of the applicant.
3. Name, title and address of the owner or owners of record.
4. Graphic Scale.
D. ________ Certification that the applicant is the owner of the land or his properly authorized agent, or that the owner has given his consent under an option agreement.
E. ________ Approval Signature lines:
F. ________ Acreage to the nearest hundredth of an acre and a computation of the area of the tract to be disturbed.
G. ________ Identification of wetlands per NJ Freshwater Wetlands Act.
(Affidavit of compliance required). Or permit from Army Corps of Engineers.
H. ________ Identification of the Flood Hazard Area per FEMA maps dated July 3, 1986 as revised or submission of a perfected LOMA.
J. _________ All existing lot lines per Township Tax Map; setbacks and yard dimensions as proposed, together with a table listing the required bulk areas for the zone, the proposed bulk dimensions and clearly identifying all variances required.
K. ________ Preliminary architectural plans for the proposed building or structures, indicating typical floor plans, elevations, height and general design or architectural styling.
L. ________ The location of the septic system if the structure is not served by sanitary sewer.
M. ________ The location of all existing and proposed principle buildings or structures and the location of all existing and proposed accessory structures or buildings and the distance to the nearest property line for each.
N. ________ The location, quantity and type of off-street parking where prohibited.
IN THE CASE OF BIFURCATED APPLICATIONS, THE APPLICANT SHALL
SUBMIT THE APPROPRITE SITE PLAN OR SUBDIVISION PLANS TO THIS BOARD FOR REVIEW FOLLOWING THE APPROVAL OF A USE VARIANCE. THE SITE PLAN OR SUBDIVISION APPLICATION SHALL BE DEEMED COMPLETE ONCE THEY ARE IN CONFORMANCE WITH THE APPROPRIATE CHECKLIST.
WHERE THE APPLICANT IS REQUESTING THE SIMULTANEOUS REVIEW OF THE USE VARIANCE AND THE SITE PLAN OR SUBDIVISION, NEITHER APPLICATION WILL BE DEEMED COMPLETE UNTIL ALL ITEMS ON THE APPROPRIATE CHECKLIST ARE SATISFIED.