Welcome to our Virtual Recreation Page! On this page you will find websites and video links to workouts, games, and other fun activities!
Explore different virtual field trips, tours, and live streams!
- Free Spanish Lessons for Kids
- Math Lessons
- Brainscape Flashcards
- 30 Educational Netflix Shows
- PBS Learning
- The Happy Scientist
- The Science Spot
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- Trivia Questions
- Chess Kid
- Pequannock Chess Club @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Picking up the phone - Call or text a family member or friend! Hear what is going on in their lives and if you want to talk about the news, a fresh perspective could help.
- Reading the newspaper or listening to the radio - Just limit your news intake if it becomes overbearing.
- Talking "face to face" - Use Skype, FaceTime or Zoom to catch up with family and friends.
- Watching movies and reading books - Give yourself a little mental escape from the real world. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>